how to book
If you would like to book me for your wedding/event, or would just like to ask a question, then send me an email via the contact page and give me as much information as possible, or alternatively give me a call on 07790077093.
Once I have your enquiry, I shall contact you to confirm availability and to provide you with a quote. If you are happy with your quote and agree to the terms and conditions of booking (shown below) then please confirm you would like to book with me.
As soon as I know you would like to proceed with the booking, I shall email you a booking agreement to fill out and sign. To finalise securing your date, I will also require a non-refundable booking fee of £50 for weddings or 50% of total booking for special occasion makeup or makeup lesson. This money will be deducted from your final bill. If you cancel you will loose all money paid.
Trials – Paid in cash on the day of trial
Final Payment – Paid anytime up to a month before your wedding date. This can be paid via cash, cheque or bank transfer.
(Please note that trials take place on weekdays and in daylight hours)
SPECIAL OCCASION/MAKEUP LESSONS
All remaining monies are to be paid in cash on the day or anytime up to 48 hours prior to your date via bank transfer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRICES & PAYMENT
- The total Cost is fixed upon signing the Booking Agreement, which shall be provided upon confirmation of proceeding with booking. The Client may request additional Services, which the Supplier shall offer a quotation against.
- The Client agrees to pay upon signing of the Booking Agreement a non-refundable booking fee of £ 50.00 (wedding make up) or 50% of total booking (special occasion/make up lesson) The Client acknowledges that the Booking Fee is not refundable. The Client confirms that the Booking Fee is an accurate reflection of the Supplier’s cost in relation to securing the Services.
- The Client shall pay to the Supplier all outstanding charges no later than 30days prior to Wedding Day.
- The Booking Fee is only deductible against the ‘Make-up Wedding Day Cost’ or ‘special Occasion/Make up lesson cost’ and shall not be applied or off-set against any other charges due under the Booking Agreement.
- For weddings – the Booking Agreement is subject to the services being performed on a minimum of two (2) persons. Failure to meet this requirement may result a surcharge.
- The Make-up Trial Cost shall be payable on or before the date of the Make-up Trial. This shall be in cash (GBP) on the day or bank transfer at least 48hrs prior to trial date.
- The Total Cost includes travel within 20 miles of postcode SS15 5AQ, but excludes tolls, congestion charge or parking costs. Travel above 20 miles shall be charged at GBP1.00 per mile and all other costs shall be passed through at cost.
- The Client may terminate the Booking Agreement within 7 calendar days of signing provided that there are at least 30 calendar days left to the Wedding Day/event without penalty and with the return of the Booking Fee.
- The Client may terminate the Booking Agreement providing that the Wedding Day/event is at least 30 calendar days, after such termination the Booking Fee shall be the only charge payable.
- If the Client terminates the Booking Agreement within 30 calendar days of the Wedding Day/event the Total Cost shall be payable.
- The Supplier may terminate the Booking Agreement with 30 days prior notice.
- The Client acknowledges that the Services are dependent on one individual, whilst every effort shall be made to find a replacement to perform the Services, the Supplier reserves the right to terminate the Booking Agreement with no notice, for reasons beyond their reasonable control
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Supplier’s liability shall not exceed the charges paid under the Booking Agreement.
- The Supplier shall have no liability for any third-party (product/service) whatsoever regardless of cause even if the Supplier recommended such third-party.
The Supplier shall comply within its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”).
- The Client shall not do any act that puts the Supplier in breach of its obligations under DPA.
The Supplier retains all rights whatsoever in any photograph taken by the Supplier for the sole purpose of marketing of the Supplier’s Services.